As of June 2012
eCopy Desktop ALL VERSIONS...
eCopy Desktop 8.x No longer shipping. No ability to buy support
eCopy Desktop 9.x No longer Shipping.
No ability to buy support
Most Current version and name of eCopy Software *PaperWorks *2009.1
*PaperWorks *2009.1 Designed to work in Windows 7 environments and 64bit. Desktop on both counts NO! 64 bit... Won't work!
*PaperWorks *2009.1 Designed to work in Terminal Services/Citrix environments. Desktop no!
You have read enough; you want to email, talk, or chat! Buy Now
eCopy Desktop 8.0 has been discontinued and is not being supported.
5thNK with and through the domain www.eCopySoftware.com sells and
supports eCopy PaperWorks.
With that being stated it is incumbent on 5thNK 18 years reselling/supporting eCopy software your NEW VAR
accommodate your needs for Support and training, not Nuance/eCopy.VAR=Value Added Reseller!
As it relates to what 5thnk (reseller of Nuance/eCopy Software)will affect/change…
· Support from 5thNK for Nuance/eCopy Software: FREE
· Remote into computers to fix challenges: FREE
· Upgrades for eCopy PaperWorks: FREE
· Installing patches for eCopy PaperWorks: FREE
· Training of employees: FREE
· Loading up and installing on NEW computers re-license establishment: FREE