posted May 7, 2011, 7:28 AM by Scott Salisbury
A more in depth look at eCopy PaperWorks
eCopy PaperWorks is easy-to-use desktop document imaging software that enables office workers to convert
electronic and paper documents into text-searchable, secure PDFs and directly include
them in business applications and workflows. eCopy PaperWorks provides office workers
with advanced tools to scan, merge, modify, and connect documents with the software they use every day.
eCopy PaperWorks features include:
- Capture paper documents from your network or desktop scanner or copier
- Combine scanned documents, faxes, e-mails, and electronic files
- View, edit, mark up, and manipulate files
- Insert bookmarks, add dynamic headers, footers, or Bates Stamps, and electronically sign document
- Save files as secure documents, distribute via e-mail or fax
- Using eCopy PaperWorks Connectors scanned and electronic information can be delivered directly to and retrieved from document management systems
If you previously purchased eCopy PaperWorks and have a current Maintenance and Support agreement, you are entitled to an upgrade to eCopy PDF Pro Office.